Nr ref.: LP/SCFA/POZ/07
Avenga jest światowym ekspertem w obszarze IT i transformacji cyfrowej.
W ramach linii Transforming Industries świadczymy szeroką gamę usług – od doradztwa strategicznego, usług związanych z customer experience, projektowaniem rozwiązań, po tworzenie oprogramowania. W ramach obszaru Avenga IT Professionals oferujemy outsourcing najwyższej klasy specjalistów w trzech modelach współpracy: staff augmentation, team leasing i rekrutacje stałe.
Łączymy kreatywność i innowacyjność z umiejętnością szybkiej realizacji kompleksowych projektów nastawionych na uzyskanie wymiernych korzyści oczekiwanych od dużego dostawcy rozwiązań IT.
Avenga to ponad 2500 profesjonalistów i 20-letnie doświadczenie w realizacji projektów IT.
Jesteśmy obecni w Europie, Azji i USA. W Polsce działamy od 2004 roku (poprzednio pod nazwą IT Kontrakt).
Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion. We deliver strategy, customer experience, solution engineering, managed services, software products and outsourcing services like: staff augmentation, team leasing and permanent employment.
Together, we are more than 2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience. We are present in Europe, Asia and the USA.
Trading Partner Finance (TPF) is a high performing Global team, enabling the supply chain to get products to patients and consumers on-time through strong partnership with the business and strategic BPOs.
The activities of the Trading Partner entities principally cover the procurement, supply, import and export of bulk drug substance and finished materials product for intercompany and 3rd party cross border transactions in the client.
95% of the client’s trade passes through our teams and we are responsible for operating in compliance with global trade, legal & fiscal requirements.
The client operates in a highly dynamic environment and our activities are fundamental to the implementation of strategic business change.
On a daily basis we are required to react rapidly to emerging issues that requires agile and prompt resolution to keep the supply chain moving.
At the heart of the global supply chain within the client we work closely with a wide number of departments supporting the delivery of medicine to our patients at the right place, on time and meeting a high quality standard.
- Ensure there is no or minimal delays to the Supply Chain as a result of Trading Partner Finance invoice or data activities
- Ensure that any corrections required are completed timely and in alignment with Quality, compliance and finance requirements
- Reports into the Service Manager who is responsible for optimising the delivery of services to customers
- Monitoring performance of the the client Ops team
- Optimising delivery of services to customers through continuous improvement and implementation of process efficiencies
- Implementation of Change to business and data processes, ensuring quality financial and logistical data to support the Trading Partner invoicing and accounting processes.
- Customer Relationship Management for Escalations relating to Invoice Service
- Drive the closure of open issues and escalations ensuring preventative measures are in place to prevent reoccurrence
- Daily Performance monitoring of KPI’s and identify process improvements or training requirements of the client Ops Team
- Deliver the training and knowledge transfers of changes to Ops team and provide critical process support
- Maintain key data sets within ECC
- Raise manual demand in alignment with the agreed exceptions process
- Run reports to monitor performance, data correctness and alignment across multiple systems e.g. InterCompany Tracking, ECC, APO/SNP
- Ensure that delivery of improvements is optimal, compliant, and aligned and meet both IQMS and Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Knowledge of supply chain processes to include Trade Routes, Invoicing, Credit Notes and Transfer Pricing is a distinct advantage
- Familiar with Export & logistics practices
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to identify and resolve problems
- Experience of managing and maintaining integrity of large volumes of data.
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Contributing to creation of development strategy for the set financial department
- Leading key projects regarding to set financial area
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency..