Prodata Consult is one of the largest independent IT-consultancies in Europe, with branches in France, England, Germany, India, Denmark, Sweden, Netherlands, Norway, Poland.
We are expanding our Contract Team with an organized, result oriented, business minded and motivated contract management executive. Based in Warsaw, you will join the French contract management team responsible for the administrative and commercial management for our French operations (84 M€ revenue).
Your primary function will be supporting our Contract department in France regarding the clients and the consultants contracts. This also includes different administrative tasks in relation to keeping track of the entire contract process regarding rules, tax and regulations of the law. Keeping a close contact with the consultants is an important part of the daily routine, to make sure that relevant information is updated in the system at all times, so contracts will contain the correct information.
- Create and send contracts to the clients and consultants
- Follow up the assignment (with Consultants and Clients)
- Perform Background check of consultants
- Participate in development and overall optimization projects to support the continued growth of the company
- Handle customer requests
- Manage suppliers regulatory audit
- Make sure the process workflow of contracts (and other documents)
- Clients and suppliers chasing
- Prepare reports (internal and external)
- Update and synchronize the data in the CRM
- Ensure correct invoicing data in the system contracts
- Create, adjust and update contract templates according to client framework agreements
- Archive contracts
- Keep track of taxation rules and guide the consultants accordingly
- Assist with consultants time reporting
- Minimum 2 years of experience within administration, PA or similar positions
- High discipline in working with data
- High sense of detail and overview
- Bilingual French-Polish - Comfortable in speaking and writing English.
The right candidate for the job has a strong independency and an accommodating approach. You take pride in delivering solid results every time within the deadline and you enjoy reaching out to the consultants and provide them with a high level of service at all times. You are therefore a strong communicator and listener with a good understanding of processes because of your thorough and detail orientated mindset. It is important that you are flexible and know how to prioritize your tasks, because of the quick changes that can happen from time to time. You always finish what you start and you thrive in taking initiative and share your ideas and knowledge with your colleagues, because you believe that teamwork is the way to go.
The job requires a large overview and being responsible for every assignment you are given to ensure that the process is going smoothly and create the best result possible.
We offer you an exciting career opportunity where the everyday tone is informal, and the form of cooperation is characterized by flexibility, trust and helpfulness. The opportunity to work independently, but also in cooperation with friendly and committed colleagues from both Warsaw and Paris offices,
You will work closely with Contract Management in France along with 3 other Polish colleagues and you will report directly to the French Contract Manager. You will join a team of 5 colleagues in Contract Department besides the other departments. The whole group consist of approx. 430 employees based in nine different countries.